Do you struggle to create blog posts that actually rank for search and drive business results? Jarvis is a writing app that can help you write long form content quickly and easily. Jarvis has many features that make it an excellent choice for bloggers who are looking to build their brand, rank higher in search engines, and increase traffic to their blog. Jarvis will allow you to create professional-quality articles without the need of any design skills or technical knowledge!
In this article we will go over how Jarvis works, show you some examples of what Jarvis can do for your blog posts, and discuss some of the benefits of using Jarvis for creating great blog and long form content.
What is Jarvis?
Jarvis, formerly known as Conversion.ai, is a cloud-based service that lets you create killer content for your blog, as well as offer resources for everything from SEO to social media marketing. Jarvis is more than just a blogging platform, it’s an entire content and advertising ecosystem that will take your blog from zero to hero! Jarvis has helped many bloggers become successful quickly by creating professional-quality articles with no prior design skills or technical knowledge necessary. Jarvis offers the ability for you to create any type of article on topics like travel, home decor, and fitness. Jarvis is also a complete blogging platform that includes SEO analytics and keyword research tools to help you find the best topics for your blog posts. Jarvis automatically adds a wide variety of SEO-optimized keywords to your content, so you can rank higher and increase traffic. Jarvis is designed for people who want to create great looking blog posts without any prior design skills or technical knowledge necessary.
What Makes Jarvis Unique?
Jarvis stands out from the crowd because it helps bloggers succeed in every aspect: creating quality articles quickly and easily; getting those articles ranked high on search engines like Google; driving more traffic to their blogs through content that ranks well in search engine results pages (SERPs); increasing engagement with followers by updating social media profiles after posting new content – Jarvis does all this work automatically! Once you’ve completed an article using Jarvis, just upload it to your blog and watch as Jarvis not only helps you rank higher in search engines, but Jarvis also creates a social media campaign to increase the number of followers and likes your blog post gets. Jarvis is easy-to-use for both beginners and experts alike!
If you use my affiliate link, not only does it help me, but you’ll get a bonus of 10k credits! Sign Up Here
Jarvis Long Form Content Types
There are dozens of templates for specific kinds of content, like this:
In addition, Jarvis is particularly well suited for the creation of:
– Jarvis Essays: Jarvis essays are excellent pieces of content that rank well in search engines because they’re longer than most other types of articles on the web (typically between 600-800 words). The goal with essay writing is typically to create an article that provides readers with new knowledge or information about a topic, as opposed to simply entertaining them. This type of post takes some time and effort from writers who want their work to have longevity online but it’s worth investing the time if you want your blog posts ranked higher by Google! One Jarvis essay can take up to 16 hours to complete, but Jarvis is worth the time investment as it will help you rank better in search engines and drive traffic back to your blog.
– Jarvis Blog Posts: Jarvis posts are articles that are typically about 500 words or less in length with a goal of providing readers with information they might not have known before reading the post (an informational article), developing their knowledge on a topic by offering statistics and examples (a persuasive article), promoting an app for download using content marketing techniques such as email list building or social media promotion (a promotional article). Jarvis has many templates available for this type of post so that all you need to do is input some basic details about what you want included within your blog post then customize the “look and feel” of Jarvis to your liking.
– Jarvis Review: Jarvis reviews share information about a product or service you have used, giving readers an unbiased opinion on the topic at hand (often including pros and cons). This type of blog post is not just beneficial for bloggers who are trying to build credibility as experienced users in their industry but it’s also great if you’re looking for new products that might be worth investing money into!
– Jarvis Quotes: Quote posts are short pieces of content which highlight some wise words from famous people about whatever topic they may cover. Quote posts typically include one quote followed by text describing why this message resonated with you personally or how it applies to your life right now. The goal behind quotes is to inspire and motivate the reader, so quotes are a great type of post for bloggers who want to start writing about more personal topics.
– Jarvis Lists: Jarvis lists are quick pieces (usually under 100 words) which give readers a list of facts or suggestions on how they can improve their life, habits, or lifestyle in some way. Jarvis posts typically include one sentence with an item that is followed by three bullet points describing why this idea might be beneficial for them – Jarvis lists work well as blog posts when you’re looking for ideas but not necessarily wanting to spend too much time composing something lengthy from scratch!
How To Use Jarvis For Long Form Content Creation
Here’s how I created this exact long form content using Jarvis!
I started with a new Document and used the Blog Post Workflow which gets you started with a few prompts. Start by writing a description of the content you want to create – this is just for Jarvis to understand your intent – and enter a few keywords.
Next, you can write a title for your article or let Jarvis recommend some ideas based on your description and keyword. Here’s what Jarvis came up with for this post:
Next, you can let Jarvis create an introduction for you! Generate some ideas, review them, and either select one or generate some more. No matter what you go with, you can edit or delete it in the next step if you wish.
Finally, continue on to your full document. This is in Focus mode so that you can concentrate on writing but if you want more content from templates, like an AIDA Framework, click on Power Mode at the top and bring that template to bear.
Furthermore, if you’re on an upgraded plan, you can use Boss Mode which allows you to tell Jarvis exactly what you want from within the document and let the AI create the content you asked for. I recommend asking Jarvis for an outline to give you a framework for the rest of your article, like this:
Simply highlight the command and use CMD-Enter to put Jarvis to work. Here are some more Boss Mode commands:
- Command + Enter Run Command (to run Command you must have the cursor at the end of the sentence).
- Command + Shift + Enter: Run Command and keep Command on the page after running.
- Command + /: re-run
- Command + Z: undo
- Command + J: compose
- ***: stops Jarvis from reading the content above
- ##: H2 helps Jarvis recognize a pattern of writing
For PC users, use the Control button instead of Command.
At this point, I styled the outline so that the major points were set as H2 headings, and started to fill in the details. At any point you can place your cursor where you want more text and use the Compose command to see what Jarvis would write there. I’ve found this to be particularly powerful and efficient when the section calls for instructions or documentation-style writing. Certainly when it comes to sharing your own experiences or opinions, as I’ve just done in this section of the article, that’s all on you. But, once you get going, all you’re blogging about at that point is what’s in your head and therefore should be just a matter of letting your thoughts flow into the document.
The resulting piece of long form content was over 1,800 words in length!
Jarvis Features That Make It Great For Bloggers Who Want To Rank Higher In Search Engines
What is it about Jarvis that makes it great for SEO? Jarvis has many features that help bloggers rank higher in search engines. Jarvis is optimized for SEO so you will always be on the first page of Google results with no additional effort needed from yourself! Jarvis also offers a dynamic content generator which can generate new articles and long form content at any time based on what’s trending online. This means Jarvis can create fresh, relevant blog posts for your site every day without having to do anything other than set it and forget it (and reap all of those benefits)!
One of Jarvis’ main features is its ability to create professional quality long form content without any design skills or technical knowledge necessary. Jarvis does all the work for you: just enter some keywords about your topic and click “Create”. Once Jarvis has generated an article it will show up on screen where everything can be edited with simple mouse clicks – no complicated code required! Another great feature that makes Jarvis stand out from other software like WordPress plugins is its SEO optimization capabilities. With one click, Jarvis automatically adds a wide variety of SEO-optimized keywords to your content. Jarvis’ intuitive tool suite makes it easy for you to rank higher on search engines like Google, with just a few tweaks!
If it’s easy and effective than it’s more likely that you’ll take advantage of the process – and that means you’ll have more search-optimized content on your site in no time.
Examples of Using Jarvis For Long Form Content Writing
Let’s take a look at Jarvis in action and see how it can be used for blog posts. Here are three blog posts that I wrote and published or scheduled to be published – all in one day!
- What Is Cornerstone Content? – 1151 words
- How To Customize Your WordPress Blog Theme – 2286 words
- How To Publish Your First Amazon eBook – 3385 words
I created all of those articles with Jarvis’s help, using the same process I outlined above. Of course, these are all topics I’m extremely familiar with so that I’m able to check the work that Jarvis creates and supplement it with my own knowledge. I certainly do not recommend trying to use Jarvis to create content you know nothing about. But as a tool to speed the content-creation process, it’s amazing.
Benefits of Using Jarvis for Blogging
What are the benefits of using AI to create content?
Pros: Jarvis provides professional content without any design skills necessary; it’s easy to use and intuitive so you can start creating content in a matter of minutes; Jarvis has an SEO tool that helps writers find topics they should be writing about to generate higher rankings.
Cons: While Jarvis starts at $29/mo for their starter plan, you’re going to need the Pro plan at $109/mo to take advantage of the long form content options, and a little more per month for Boss Mode.
But it’s totally worth it! In one afternoon I was able to create three articles with a combined 6,500+ words which means Jarvis is the key to helping you build out your Content Pyramid in a matter of weeks instead of months.
Why I Recommend Jarvis
Jarvis is a great tool for bloggers who want to write long form content without the hassle of design or formatting. Jarvis provides professional content at an affordable price, and it’s easy to use so you can start creating blog posts in minutes! Jarvis also includes a lifetime subscription which offers benefits such as SEO tools and Jarvis Blog Editor.
Don’t forget to grab your 10,000 free credits here! 🧡